maandag 6 december 2010

To the Galaxy and Beyond ~Buzz Lightyear


Hi!
The last couple of weeks, I found a lot of pictures from galaxies on a blog I follow, Tesaar. I looked them up on Google, and I think galaxies are actually very pretty! I can't imagine us human live on such a tiny spot in such a huge galaxy. For me, the universe only consist of Earth, and all the other planets we used to learn in class, not all the other galaxies, planets and maybe even creatures.
But enough thinking, let's go back to the pictures. I especially think the first one is beautiful, because it almost looks like there are clouds, and the colors are also very nice.
I really like this Galaxy tee from Monki, which also relates good to this post. The tee is pretty oversized, which I love.
XX



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten