woensdag 8 december 2010

Necklace

My brother, me in his glasses and Camera-Necklaces.
So I promised I would show some pictures of the presents I got for 'Sinterklaas', but honestly, I didn't really had the time to make pictures of them, and second of all, I have no idea where my camera is (I know, bad excuse). At least I can tell what I got.
- A tiny photocamera pendant
- A watch/necklace thingie
- A Scarf
- A Cap-thingie
- Gloves
- Nail vernish
- Rituals bathscrub, showergel, and something else, but I don't really know where it's for.
- A case for my Ipod-Touch (which I really needed)

I really love my pendant, which was originally a keyring, but I somehow made it into a necklace with an old chain. It even flashes when you push the button, something they loved on school. I promise I will post some pictures soon, but for now, you'll have to do it with the picture above, which I edited myself.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten