woensdag 30 maart 2011

Marie Antoinette

D&G highwaisted shorts, Wildfox Couture cut off tee, Black Hensley blouse, Steve Madden Watchout wedges, alexandchloe.com twofinger-crossring, Falke over the knee socks.

I wouldn't mind having this...
I put this look together because I wanted to show an outfit I will probably be wearing tomorrow, but I couldn't really find the right clothes, so I made this one which also looks really cool I think.
I love the tee, 'let them eat cake' is a famous quote by Marie Antoinette, from France in the 18th or 19th century (I learned it in historyclass a few years ago, so I'm not sure about the year...)
I will post pictures of the 'real' outfit, I might even do that tomorrow.
Friday I will go to Lille, a place in France with my school! I'm very excited for this!
XX 

1 opmerking: