donderdag 24 maart 2011

Happines hit her, like a train on a track

Tumblr_ligwhwxqvg1qeemr1o1_500_large

I kind of love this picture. The shorts are great, so is the tee and her hair. Tomorrow I will probably only have one hour of school, so after that I will search the entire shopping centre for a cool band shirt. I know that they have shirts from The Beatles, Nirvana, The Rolling Stones and Guns and Roses at H&M divided, but they are just not what I'm searching for, and they are from H&M, not special enough (:
I've found a great Nirvana tee at the men's department though, I might buy that one...
Sorry for the lack of posting the past few days (except for this morning), but I just don't really have the time. I need to train, go to school, make homework, and train with a coach because I have a injury.
The weather was so nice this week! I took my camera to school and made some pictures of everybody relaxing on the grass, it felt like summer.
The title is a quote from the song 'the dog days are over'.
XX


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten