donderdag 3 maart 2011

Clémence Poésy

Tumblr_lb6nh36jxu1qeuynjo1_500_large_largeClemence-poesy-french-vouge_largeTumblr_l9vwv6eyfb1qbs8vho1_400_largeClemence_largeTumblr_l9zcptjbev1qzlg5lo1_500_large
All pictures via weheartit, under the label Clémence Poésy.

These are some pictures from the amazing French actress Clémence Poésy. You might know her from Harry Potter, where she plays Fleur Delacour, but she also plays in a lot of French movies.
I like her acting ofcourse, but I posted this pictures to talk about her style. I love it!
Her style has some kind of nonchalance that looks great on her. The big cardigans, jumpers, the hair a bit messy, but very feminine. In the ELLE stylebible, which I've got from my mother yesterday, they say she buys almost all her clothes at the je-ne-sais-qoui store, this is a store for only 'les Françaises'. I wish I was French right now!
XX

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten