maandag 31 oktober 2011






Pictures made with my NEW Nikon D3100!

i love these bright autumn colors! Like this yellow leaves in my garden. It's a shame the are already falling from the trees. 
This is my new dress from H&M divided. It actually is a christmas dress but I couldn't wait to wear it. i love the color! Usually I don't wear very bright dresses, but this one is an exception (:
Last week I bought a new camera! I finally had the money to buy a Nikon D3100, a camera that I wanted to have for a pretty long time. The great commercial that goes with the camera, even made it better, haha.
I'm really happy I finally have an own camera right now, that means that this year, during all of the school trips I'm going on, I can make loads of pictures!
XX

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten