maandag 21 februari 2011

The sun shines through my window

Polyvore set made by me, shoes Vans, bra Monki, ring Topshop, racerback top farfetch.com, shorts rue21.com and sunglasses Tom Ford.

I would love to wear this outfit in summer! I really want to have a racerback top, but everytime I try one on, it is not big enough. About the sunglasses: those are pretty expensive, but I have similar ones which belonged to my grandpa. This summer I will also buy Vans, but I don't know if I would buy black or red ones. I NEED such shorts this summer, I hope they look good on me (:
I really want rings too, at the moment I only have one. I see a lot of great rings, but my fingers are big, so they never fit me.
But now I'll be having dinner, have a nice evening!
XX

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten