maandag 3 januari 2011

Matrasses


You might know the model on the first picture, she is Nicole, winner of America's Next Top Model, cycle 13. When I saw the second picture, it reminded me of the first one, they both have matrasses in it, the models both look really tall (although Nicole is a 'petite' model), they both wear long dresses and both pictures are really nice.
I also like the atmosfere of the photos, they have something strange, maybe because of the lighting, I don't really know why.
I would love if I could take pictures like this (which I probably can't), and I also really want a new camera, a good one. Which means I have to safe money. A lot. Because this kind of camera I want is most of the time pretty expensive. I wish I had one now!
XX

1 opmerking:

  1. Hahah ik heb het verbeterd! Bedankt voor je reactie. Ik wist niet dat Nicole ging winnen maar ik was wel voor haar. Vond haar van het begin al geweldig. xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen