donderdag 13 januari 2011

Every Journey begins with a Single Step

Tumblr_le9lc0kcv51qcu4b7o1_500_large
Tumblr_l7nj3uhmwd1qcoj8po1_400_large
Tumblr_lddfz0ueco1qc8uvto1_500_large
4028502551_059a8a7972_z_large
2d36cc85423ae219dc32468286c3ef58_large


Third post this day (:
I just wanted to tell something about my life, and not about fashion or photography.
The past weeks I am thinking about following a year of Highschool in the USA. Doing this wasn't new for me, because a sister from a friend is doing this right now. I want to do this because I think it would be a great experience for me, I usually don't make big changes like this.
The USA isn't the only place I can go to. I can also choose for Canada, Hong Kong, France, Costa Rica, Australia, the UK and Japan, but I think I like the USA the most. What would you guys choose if you had the chance?
I'm absolutely not sure about this, but I really want to get more information about this, because I think it would be really interesting.
Did you ever make such a big change? And how did it turn out?
XX

1 opmerking:

  1. Bedoel je die top? Dat is eigenlijk een oude van m'n vader, haha. En oh ja, ik had ook een tijdje het idee om m'n laatste jaar nog eens in amerika te doen, maar nu ben ik toch afgestapt van het idee.. maar ik vind dat je het echt moet doen! Ik ken enkele mensen die het nu bezigzijn, hebben gedaan en zeggen allemaal dat het een geweldige ervaring is :) en ik zou ook wel de USA kiezen, of australië, maarja dat ligt misschien een beetje te ver weg haha.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen