donderdag 11 november 2010

Fur collars



Number of fur collars seen today:
100.000.000.000 or more
Kind of people wearing them:
5 old ladies
1 old man
99.999.999.994 teenagers

I don't know what just happened, but suddenly everybody has a wintercoat with a fur collar, sometimes as huge as an eskimo fur collar. The thing that shocked me a bit; almost every collar is made of real fur. I thought a lot of people were against fur, but when it's about a collar it suddenly is okay.

The thing is; I just don't like fur that much, so I'll never buy such a coat. I know, it's warm, and I am really in need of a warm wintercoat, but everybody has a coat with fur, it just isn't unique anymore.
Second of all, the kind of people who are wearing the coats aren't really my type.
So I'll just keep wearing my old, familiar wintercoat.
XX

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten